This is a 4 hour workshop designed to introduce you to the power of massage, and breathe in the nature of Aromatherapy Essential Oils.
Maximum class – 4 persons.
NOTE: – This is not an accredited course so you will not receive a qualification, but you will go away with the basic understanding of how to massage and mix oils.
The Day’s Schedule:
- Coffee and a brief introduction to the course including a colour handout covering all areas being learnt.
- Watch a full demonstration of a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Perform the routine by yourself (at least twice) with the guidance of Amanda our ITEC trained Level 3 Diploma Clinical Aromatherapist.
- Learn about the Top 10 Essential Oils and the benefits they each have in everyday life and massage.
- Discover how to blend and mix Essential Oils and Carrier Oils ready for massage.
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance and if purchased your set of oils to take home and use.
Please phone or message us for course dates, or check our Facebook page for up-dates.
Option 1: Course only £35.00
Option 2: Course and your home Aromatherapy Set containing – 10 Essential Oils (Lavender/ Clary Sage/ Peppermint/ Lemongrass/ Tea Tree/ Sweet Orange) , 2 Carrier Oil, and 2 x Measuring Cup. £80.00