Did you know It takes about 7.6 million flowers to product one kilogram of jasmine essential oil?
This flower has so much more to offer than its beautiful smell. So lets explore some of the impressive health benefits that jasmine can provide us with.
- The aroma of jasmine essential oil has a wonderful uplifting effect on the mind and actively fights depression
- It is also a very good antiseptic and disinfectant.
- The aphrodisiac property of Jasmine Essential Oil can impact the hormones and chemical reactions within the body, making it a very romantic oil.
- The expectorant properties found in Jasmine Essential Oil can help you have an undisturbed nights sleep, even when you are suffering from a cough or cold.
- It helps to reduce signs of insomnia and sleeplessness.
Pop it on your shopping list.